Purity UV Gel from Pure Nails is a thin and self-levelling gel that can be applied over both natural and artificial nails. With six colour options available there’s something to suit every look. Purity UV Gel is easily applied and easy to work with, giving your customer industry leading strength and nails that last.
The Purity UV Sealer is UV light activated and a perfect finishing high gloss sealant for any hard gel or acrylic service. No tacky finish.
Creates a scratch resistant, strong, shiny seal. Helps to prevent lifting, reduces filing and buffing time. Requires a UV Lamp. Not suitable for use with soak off UV gels.
- Apply Purity Bonder to the nail. Do not allow product to flood into surrounding soft tissue.
- Pick up a bead of Purity Clear or Pink Gel on your brush (the bead needs to be approximately half the size of the nail plate).
- Place the bead onto the back third of the nail. Using your brush, gently tease the bead into place, covering the entire nail. Allow to self-level before placing hand into the lamp.
- Repeat on remaining fingers and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second layer of gel is necessary to perfect the coverage and apex.
- Remove sticky layer with Pure Nails Gel Wipe.
- File into shape using a Pure Nails 180 grit file. If needed, remove any surface scratches with a Pure Nails White Block.
- Remove dust and apply Purity UV Gel Sealer, cure for 2 minutes.
- Allow time for nails to cool before finishing up with Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
Enforce the highest standard of hygiene in your salon, barber, spa or nail bar with Barbicide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.