Halo PoliBuild Precision Gel Bright White is a highly pigmented product that needs to be applied extremely thinly to allow the LED light to penetrate through and set the product. When using Bright White, it must be capped in clear before filing and buffing to give the product strength. Can be used to create all 3 'French' styles and Baby Boomers.
Like many other polygel products Bright White is the only colour that is different to the rest. Due to the pigment and bright colour the UV/LED reflects the light which makes the product difficult to set. Therefore we advise that it is applied extra thin and used in a 'sandwich technique': Clear – Bright White – Clear
Halo PoliBuild Precision Gel combines acrylic and hard gel to create a faultless, all in one nail system. It provides a strong and flexible, light nail enhancement that is perfect for use with Halo Gel Polish.
Gone are the days of perfecting a working consistency; Halo PoliBuild requires zero monomer, mixing and ratios, all that’s needed is our Halo PoliBuild Liquid Control to manipulate the product as you want it, working as fast or as slow as you like. Its unique formula allows for a smooth and flawless finish that’s easy to file to create the perfect nail enhancement!
Preparation of the Natural Nail
- Sanitise your hands and Clients hands.
- Remove any polish or gel polish.
- Push back the cuticles and remove any non-living tissue off the nail plate.
- File the natural nails with a 180 grit nail file.
- Using a 180 grit nail file, gently etch the nail to remove shine, then apply tips or forms.
- Remove dust with a Halo Plush Brush and dehydrate using Halo Prep & Scrub.
- Apply Halo Rubber Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds, remembering to remove any product flooding side walls or cuticle area first.
- Apply first bead of PoliBuild using your PoliBuild Dual Tool.
- Dip the brush end of the PoliBuild Dual Tool into the Liquid Control, wiping off excess. Your PoliBuild Brush should not be too wet; a small amount of Liquid Control will work.
- Pat and push your PoliBuild into position.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until you have the required amount and shape.
- Cure under the Halo Smart Lamp for 30 seconds. It is not necessary to cure each ball individually.
- Using Halo Prep & Scrub, remove the tacky layer.
- File the nails with a 180 grit file to refine the shape, length and surface.
- Buff the nails with a Halo Elite White Block to smooth.
- Remove dust.
- Apply Halo Gel Polish Non Wipe Top Coat.
- Cure for 30 seconds.
- Allow time to cool before applying Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
- Remove Gel Polish Colour or Top Coat and break the seal of the product with 150/150 file.
- Using a soak off bowl, place hands in Acetone.
- Leave for 10 minutes and scrape off product.
- Repeat until all product is removed.
- Tidy up natural nails with a Halo Elite Yellow Block and 240 grit file.
- Apply Cuticle Feed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.