Halo Acrylic Liquid and Powder system is made in the UK and developed with busy nail techs in mind! We’ve made sure our acrylic has a crystal clear, bright and high clarity finish that provides strength and durability for long-lasting nail enhancements.
With a choice of monomers to suit your way of working, Halo Acrylic dries to a velvety finish that means less filing for you! And did we mention it’s also HEMA free?!
Halo Acrylic Blush Pink is a transparent powder designed to give a warm tone - it can be used on its own or over the cover powders to make them pop!
Top Tip! All our powders are mixable! To make a soft white, mix 50% white with 50% clear - this will make a more natural white and is perfect for baby boomer nails!
You can also mix the cover powders with the transparent ones to make a 50-75% cover powder - also ideal for baby boomer nails!
Step by Step Application Guidelines
- Use Pure Nails Sanitising Spray to ensure hands and nails are sanitised before commencing any nail service.
- Carry our thorough preparation of the natural nail ensuring all non-living tissue is removed from the nail plate.
- Apply Pure Nails Tips and blend if necessary.
- Using a lint free pad work Halo Prep & Scrub into the natural nail (avoid the tip) to thoroughly dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate.
- Apply Halo Mega Bond to the natural nail only, avoiding tip.
French Acrylic Nails
- Work in Zone 1 to create a French tip using Halo Acrylic Liquid and Halo White Acrylic Powder.
- Work in Zones 2 and 3 using Halo Acrylic Liquid with Halo Clear or Pink Acrylic Powder. It is important to leave a very small margin and avoid contact with the skin.
- Finish by filing and buffing to a high gloss shine. Finish by filing and applying Halo Gel Polish Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure.
- Apply Pure Nails Cuticle Feed to finish.
Natural Acrylic Nails
- Work in Zone 1 covering tip using Halo Acrylic Liquid and Halo Pink or Clear Acrylic Powder.
- Work in Zones 2 and 3 X-1 using Halo Acrylic Liquid with chosen Halo Pink or Clear Acrylic Powder to cover rest of nail. It is important to leave a very small margin and avoid contact with the skin.
- Finish by filing and buffing to a high gloss shine.
- To apply in a reverse method, apply Halo Cover Pink Acrylic Powder to Zones 2 & 3, then apply Pink Acrylic Powder to build the apex.
- File the smile line area before applying Halo White Acrylic Powder to the French area Zone 1.
- Finish by filing and applying Halo Gel Polish Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure.
- Apply Pure Nails Cuticle "Feed to finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.