- Apply Purity Bonder to the nail. Do not allow product to flood into surrounding soft tissue.
- Pick up a bead of Purity Clear or Pink Gel on your brush (the bead needs to be approximately half the size of the nail plate).
- Place the bead onto the back third of the nail. Using your brush, gently tease the bead into place, covering the entire nail. Allow to self-level before placing hand into the lamp.
- Repeat on remaining fingers and cure for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second layer of gel is necessary to perfect the coverage and apex.
- Remove sticky layer with Pure Nails Gel Wipe.
- File into shape using a Pure Nails 180 grit file. If needed, remove any surface scratches with a Pure Nails White Block.
- Remove dust and apply Purity UV Gel Sealer, cure for 2 minutes.
- Allow time for nails to cool before finishing up with Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
Enforce the highest standard of hygiene in your salon, barber, spa or nail bar with Barbicide.