Preparation of the Natural Nail
- Sanitise your hands and Clients hands.
- Remove any polish or gel polish.
- Push back the cuticles and remove any non-living tissue off the nail plate.
- File the natural nails with a 180 grit nail file.
- Using a 180 grit nail file, gently etch the nail to remove shine, then apply tips or forms.
- Remove dust with a Halo Plush Brush and dehydrate using Halo Prep & Scrub.
- Apply Halo Rubber Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds, remembering to remove any product flooding side walls or cuticle area first.
- Apply first bead of PoliBuild using your PoliBuild Dual Tool.
- Dip the brush end of the PoliBuild Dual Tool into the Liquid Control, wiping off excess. Your PoliBuild Brush should not be too wet; a small amount of Liquid Control will work.
- Pat and push your PoliBuild into position.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until you have the required amount and shape.
- Cure under the Halo Smart Lamp for 30 seconds. It is not necessary to cure each ball individually.
- Using Halo Prep & Scrub, remove the tacky layer.
- File the nails with a 180 grit file to refine the shape, length and surface.
- Buff the nails with a Halo Elite White Block to smooth.
- Remove dust.
- Apply Halo Gel Polish Non Wipe Top Coat.
- Cure for 30 seconds.
- Allow time to cool before applying Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
- Remove Gel Polish Colour or Top Coat and break the seal of the product with 150/150 file.
- Using a soak off bowl, place hands in Acetone.
- Leave for 10 minutes and scrape off product.
- Repeat until all product is removed.
- Tidy up natural nails with a Halo Elite Yellow Block and 240 grit file.
- Apply Cuticle Feed.