- Apply a layer of Halo Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds
- Apply a slick layer of EasiBuild to the nail. This will guide your building layer to the correct place on the nail bed. Do not cure.
- Now apply a building layer directly on top of the slick layer. Concentrate on apex and structure. If product flattens, hold the hand upside down to help regain shape. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Repeat previous step if you do not have required shape.
Tip! Avoid heat spike by placing hand just slightly out of the lamp for 10 seconds, allowing the gel to cure slightly. If using a lamp with low heat setting, use this.
- Use a lint free wipe and Pure Nails Gel Wipe to remove sticky layer.
- File the nails with a 180-grit file to refine shape, length and surface.
- Buff the nails with a Halo Elite White Block to smooth.
- Remove dust with Halo Plush Brush and apply Halo Gel Polish Top Coat, cure for 30 seconds.
- Allow time to cook before applying Pure Nails Cuticle Feed.
1. Remove bulk with a 100-grit file.
2. Soak in acetone using a bowl or soak a nail wipe in acetone and wrap the finger in foil.
3. Leave for 10 minutes, then use a cuticle pusher or orange stick to gently scrape the product from the nail.
4. Ensure you do not force the product from the nail – if it needs more time, repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Buff nails with a white block and reapply if needed or apply cuticle feed and massage into the nail bed.