As restrictions are tightening again, salon hygiene is as important as it ever has been and maintaining salon hygiene is beauty 101. The beauty industry is under more scrutiny than ever before so making sure your clients have confidence in you and your business is monumental. The last thing you need is a loss of clients due to them not feeling safe in your salon.
If you want to add more structure to your salons cleaning routine, here are our top salon hygiene tips...
Our daily checklist:
- Wipe down surfaces, equipment, furniture and anything else that clients and staff touch. – Use are NEW Cosmeticide, kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria within 60 seconds including Coronavirus
- Provide a hand sanitizer at your salon door and ask clients to use upon arrival. – Use our NEW Cosmeticide Hand, kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria within 60 seconds including Coronavirus
- Wear full PPE- This helps protect you and your client.
- Wash your hands- To help stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- Dispose of any single-use tools- Disposable products are essential in the beauty industry.
- Use equipment that can be wiped down. E.g. Our nail files can be sanitised.